A reminder that the 20th anniversary of the opening of the Irish Famine Monument at Hyde Park Barracks will be held on the 25th August 2019.
For more details see http://www.irishfaminememorial.org
Allow me to update the contents of my blog. By clicking on the url you will be taken to the post. The titles are not that informative. But note the Search Box at the end of the post that should take you to wherever you want to go. Goodness me. Try typing ‘Hyde Park Barracks Monument’ or ‘Irish sources’ or the name of a particular orphan. Good luck.
57. Another Orphan history…herstory, Winifred Tiernan https://wp.me/p4SlVj-1Yf
58. A few more little breaths https://wp.me/p4SlVj-21J
59. Miss D. Meanors https://wp.me/p4SlVj-24L
60. More Court Cases https://wp.me/p4SlVj-25B
61. Some more orphan stories https://wp.me/p4SlVj-22I
62. Stories, revisions and research tips (including info on literacy) https://wp.me/p4SlVj-26j
63. A couple of questions https://wp.me/p4SlVj-296
64. Some Irish Sources https://wp.me/p4SlVj-273
65. Lucia’s Podcast (1) https://wp.me/p4SlVj-2cy
66. More Irish Sources https://wp.me/p4SlVj-2bS
67. An aside, mostly on young Irish women in South Australia in the mid 1850s https://wp.me/p4SlVj-2e1
68. Lucia’s Podcast (2) https://wp.me/p4SlVj-2fp
69. Some bibs and bobs, and Irish roots https://wp.me/p4SlVj-2af